NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

All I Want For Christmas

Christmas is near, and it cannot be avoided. Streets are decorated, lights are lit. To top it all, it is snowing outside and as I am going through a bizarre Wham phase at the time, I simply cannot wait to play Last Christmas (I still haven' t added it to my ipod, but I am only restraining myself) How to get your loved ones to make you the most fashionable person this Christmas? I'm sharing my cravings, feel free to stare:

  1. With the snow outside, I begin my list thinking about Ugg boots, so warm, so heavenly cozy. UPDATE: Got them! :) Thanks Rob
  2. Something vintage and unique, like the studded belt Sarah-Jessica Parker wore in the Sex And The City movie.
  3. A stylish black handbag, like the one featured above, by Mango.
  4. Stereophonic's latest DVD, A Decade In The Sun, featuring their biggest hits and some amazing performances.
  5. Chuck Taylor All Star Sequins in purple (above). We are crazy in love.
I'll stop now, and warn everyone that I will be adding items to my list as we get closer to Christmas...after all, it is always nice to dream.