NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Fashion Limbo Loves - Fructis Repair & Shine

Reading through Retro Chick I stumbled across a great post about her own beauty must-haves. This made me think about what products I have at home, that I actually recommend my friends when asked, one of those beauty essentials I simply cannot go without. I'm referring to Garnier Fructis Repair & Shine.

It may be one of my beauty secrets, but I am no selfish person and this deserves to be shared, if only for the sake of beautiful long hair everywhere.

I began using this hair mask a couple of years ago. I was struggling to find a nourishing treatment for my hair, quite damaged after some heavy dyeing. Knowing me, little Miss No Patience, I had to find a product that was quick and easy to use. I came accross a tub of Fructis Repair & Shine and have not looked back since. I am not exaggerating when I say that this little gem of a hair mask allows me to have long hair with hardly ever trimming it. It also works in a minute or so, fantastic for the working girl.

Note that I use it every time I wash my hair, as a conditioner, and it has not greased my hair. I just love it. My sister uses it, my friends too. All in all, if you have not tried this inexpensive product you missing out on a some great TLC for your hair. There you go, this is one of my beauty secrets, now do you have any?