NYC Style Spot   +  travel

I Gotta New York Feeling

I only got in from New York yesterday! That's what I keep telling myself every time my brain starts to contemplate going back to work, re-decorating my flat, thinking of the summer ahead. And I repeat this sentence as life can so easily push you forward into daily responsibilities without allowing you to enjoy the memories. Because, my dearest dears, that is what one must do after a holiday - take an extra day off and reflect on the good stuff. We never know when reality will make it all vanish into oblivion with a sharp slap in the face.

I have so much to reflect upon, I decided I would do it here and share it all with you, so I hope you don't mind the NY rant. I will be writing about the best shops, best bars, the best burger ever (!!!) and some other musings.

I will begin with a simple tip on how to beat jet lag - yes, I managed to keep that horrid sickening feeling well away by one simple action: not eating on the plane. I may have not succeeded at getting a good night sleep during the flight (I never do, let's face it), but by avoiding the airline meals I somehow re-adjusted my internal clock just in time to fly into Europe early morning and have breakfast, like the rest of guys in this part of the world.

I will leave you now, I have so much to unpack.

Picture: Fashion Limbo