NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Fashion Limbo loves

Currently listening to You've Got A Friend In Me by the Brand New Heavies.

Just a quick post to share some inspiring objects, coveted beauties or whatever I'm currently loving.

Still loving leopard print accessories - I just cannot get enough although I'm more focused on small hints of it than an entire outfit or a dress. Saw these H&M wedges and decided to make them mine. Very comfortable (hardly any left in stores now) and I simply adore how this girl wears them in Lookbook.nu

I love Benefit's Posietint - great for lighting up lips and cheeks with a gorgeous shade. My sister and mother have it, but it is completely out of my current budget at €32 or £28. I have however tested it for you, my lovelies, and it does give a very natural yet colourful pink shade, being quite worth the expense as it lasts almost all day. Sadly, for me such purchase is not possible at the time. Must find cheaper alternatives...

Love flashy men's shoes - the ones below are by one of my favourite Dutch brands, Sacha, so gorgeous I wish they were mine. One of my strangest traits, but yes, I do fall for men's shoes.

I am also loving this amazingly grahic Karen Millen dress.

And I love my new fringe - In a rather questionable attempt to keep expenditures at a low, I had been "upkeeping" my own bangs. Feeling over- confident, I decided to try a side-fringe. An absolute fail. Not pretty...AT ALL. Luckily I managed to book an appointment with my favourite stylist Alfredo Atalaya, in Cordoba (Spain). He brought my mane back to life and now my fringe looks great, similar to this picture below, from last Spring (Belgium).

Coat: Mango
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind
Shoes: Sparkly red Converse All Stars
Bag: Mango

Spring is officially here, I cannot wait to start dressing the part.

What are you loving?
Finished this post listening to You're My Star by the brilliant Stereophonics.

Pictures: Fashion Limbo, Benefit, Karen Millen, H&M