NYC Style Spot   +  vision

The SCORNFUL Stylist 2.0

Being the outrageously vivacious, but overly sensitive person that I am, it’s normal (and completely annoying) for someone like me to be prone to drama.

I don’t know why, I seriously don’t but I’m a complete drama magnet like annoying pilling lint balls on a cashmere. It continuously follows me and literally gives me the temptation of mailing a request to MTV asking DEMANDING my own reality television show because with so much immature and soap-opera like garbage that happens in my life, I’m surprised I haven’t gone insane or gone into rehab....yet.

I’ve cut off more than a handful of people out of my life in the past year because I can’t stand bullshit especially when my career path has no time and patience for nonsense. Sadly of course, another name was just recently added to my chart of ‘BLACKLISTED’, which is unfortunate because that SELFISH PITIFUL INDECISIVE FOOL meant a lot to me.

Too bad drama couldn’t be dealt the ol’fashion way like in high school, where you just meet up in the parking lot after school to scrap it out or even slam each other senseless in the bathroom stalls until someone is knocked unconscious. I think I would have a better time doing that and then walking away with my outfit adjusted, my hair fixed and my nose powdered without any resentful feelings left inside. But I've graduated and grown up...so I’ll just lambaste and butcher them on my blog instead.

“Law & Order” editorial for W Magazine. Shot by Steven Meisel