NYC Style Spot   +  Today's Special

The Starving Stylist for the WIN!

Shirt: H&M. Jeans: Moschino. Shoes: Aldo. Belt: GAP. Bag: Balenciaga. Sunglasses: Gucci

Please vote for my photograph taken by Niki Blasina, better known as A Haute Mess, for the WIN in the LOULOU Magazine Street Style Contest.

The contest is a month long starting now and ending July 29, 2009. So, if you bitches love me long time, show Niki and I some love and VOTE for OUR photo EVERYDAY till the end of the contest! xoxo

hmmmmm... Coincidentally, my face is also the FIRST you see on the list of finalists so maybe it was meant to be! Also, in all honesty, I have a WHOLE LOT to say about many of the other candidates and their style which are definitely not nice like rainbows and bunnies in my book, but I’ll just bite my tongue till it bleeds and keep it ARTIFICIALLY sweet until the contest is over...*ahem * then I'll rip all of them a new one!

NIKI BLASINA FOR STREET STYLE ASSISTANT EDITOR
& PETER T. HOANG FOR BEST STREET STYLE
click HERE to vote.