NYC Style Spot   +  Story of my Life

VOTE FOR ME IN THE NAME OF SAVING FASHION OR WHATS LEFT OF IT!

Okay people, you have EXACTLY two days left to VOTE for my photograph taken by the gorgeous and fellow blogger, A HAUTE MESS. PLEASE vote for our picture every day, once a day and on every computer in your household till Thursday in hopes of us becoming famous !

And SERIOUSLY, vote for our photograph IN THE NAME OF FASHION and GOOD STYLE! Because I swear on my Balenciaga, that I will suffocate myself to death with a dust bag if any of those tacky dressed old geezers beat me out in this contest!

If a hiking North Face jacket or a baby blue tuxedo or cargo pants worn with an ill-fitting shirt is considered good style, than Haute Couture must be dead and Yves Saint Laurent is giving everyone the middle finger from his grave! So please dear Lord, Vote for Niki and I!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU EVERYONE! xoxo