NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

Class Act

I've been quite the gallivanting personality lately in my short shorts this season. You best believe that I'm going to cram as many wears of them as possible while the weather is still warm and the sun is still shining in the city. But with that said, that has definitely not prevented me from shopping for my fall wardrobe, which I had already started in late May—Major keener much? Yup.

I'm polishing up my look with crisp collared shirts, earth-toned chinos, ultra comfy and very chunky knits, brogue oxford shoes and smart neck ties. I'm trying for the sharp and 'top of the class' sort of look this upcoming season…unfortunately with my gossipy mouth and manners like a three year old (GIMME GIMME GIMME!), I'll just be 'a real class act' instead.

Yves Saint Laurent long chunky-knit wool cardigan; TOPMAN blue smart shirt; J.Crew Stanton slim-fit cotton-twill trousers; Paul Smith Suede Brogue; The Cambridge Satchel Company leather satchel w/ tartan pocket; Michael Kors Bradshaw leather strap watch; Gucci pour Homme II eau de toilette; Burberry check panel tie bar; Drake's slim dotted silk-twill navy tie



Px.
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER