NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

Happy Birthday to... ME!

I am looking forward too a big, fat piece of RAW cake tonight!

Source: yumuniverse.com via Jasmine on Pinterest
I am not one to fuss over my own Birthday- I am awkward being the centre of attention! BUT I only have two more Birthdays until I turn... the big... 3-0hhh! I intend to grow old gracefully, however, 30 just seems sooooo grown up! I still feel like a little girl! 30 is daunting so here is a big cheers to being a big kid whatever your age- CHEERS!

I am looking forward to a special day with my boys and an even more special weekend! I will share a few of my presents with you, of course, very soon... My husband never knows what to get me, apparently I am hard to buy for!?! He often surprises me on regular days with special things so on my Birthday I'm hoping for a nice home made gift from my boys & quality family time :) He travels often & we don't get 'normal' weekends very much...

Last year's presents included this Burberry beauty.
I'm a minimalist. I'm not a bag kind of girl (one credit card hangs out in my phone case and I hold my keys in my hand)
This one was a limited edition and the burberry print will never date so I may decide to be more of a 'grown up' and use a bag one day- it's a keeper, he's a keeper ;)