NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Like a Popstar back from a brief hiatus..

Jacket: MARC BY MARC JACOBS. Shirt: ZARA. Pants: H&M. Sandals: DIESEL. Belt: GAP.

Like a Popstar back from a brief hiatus or more like rehab, I’m back.

Excuse the lack of updates and attention that I have given to this blog in the past weeks. Juggling a full-time job which I love while constantly building the perfect wardrobe and trying to maintain what’s left of a social life, blogging is the last thing I want to do on my agenda.

But then again, THANKS a million to my many loyal blog readers who have consistently left ultra-kind comments and emails that leave me bashfully blushing and at awe all the time. YOU guys are the only reason why the Starving Stylist still exists because without you all, I would be totally OVER blogging like last season’s IT handbag.