NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

Look of the Day: The Starving Stylist & A Haute Mess @ Style Republic Summer Soiree

A Haute Mess & The Starving Stylist

On Her: Sequined Jacket: H&M. Strapless Dress: MARCIANO. Shoes: CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN. Belt: VINTAGE. Clutch: VINTAGE. Necklace: BCBG MAX AZRIA.

On Him: Shirt: H&M. Pants: PRADA. Shoes: ALDO. Belt: PRADA. Bag: BALENCIAGA.

Dazzling fellow blogger & good friend, Niki B of ‘A Haute Mess ’ and I were graciously invited to the Style Republic Magazine Summer Soiree. The chic event was organized by the gorgeous PR extraordinaire Lyndi J. Barrett and the ooooohhhhh sooooo cute but definitely a force to be reckoned with and the editor-in-chief of StyleRepublicMagazine.com, Brittany Law.

It was great catching up and mingling with all the FABULOUS fashionistas/misters in the city and also meeting lovely new faces! Being on my 'best ' behavior and keeping my wagging tongue in my mouth, all I have to say is without a doubt, it was one hell of a hot looking crowd of people at that event! At one point I had to refrain myself from sampling anymore of the delectable tapas catered by the Glowbal Collection’s Sanafir Restaurant because I basically was afraid of looking like a fat ass in a room full of rail thin model-esque beauties! A STARVING stylist much? Regardless of my minor intimidation and self induced anorexia, I had wonderful time.
Thanks again Brittany & Lyndi! xoxo