NYC Style Spot   +  travel

The Starving Traveller

L'Uomo – 'Business Class' Editorial – Photographer: Miles Aldridge

I watched The Devil Wears Prada the other night for the millionth time and for some reason my heart ached. This time, it wasn’t because of Anne Hathway’s character trading in her Chanel outfits for ‘normal clothes ’ at the end of the movie, but instead it was the amazing place settings of New York and Paris in the movie that I can only dream of being able to visit.

Being the fashion obsessed mister that I am (or at least try to be), it seriously upsets me that I haven’t had the opportunity to travel outside North America or anywhere else that’s not along the Western U.S. borders. Ohhhh BLOODY HELL... I don’t even remember the last freakin' time I was even on an airplane for crying out loud! I’m literally at my breaking point and would probably just swipe any of my handful of credit cards until it was approved for a trip to Paris, New York or London! But then again, I would probably get depressed and deliberately run myself into a brick wall because I wouldn’t have any money to go shopping and enjoy my time while there. *sigh*

So with that said, I guess I’ll just unpack my life out of my Prada bags and go down the street to that French Café and try to make do because that’s probably the closet thing to Paris as I’ll ever get!