NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

Tomorrow is Another Chance

Shirt: FRENCH CONNECTION. Dress shorts: TOPMAN. Belt: PRADA. Shoes: JOHN FLUEVOG. Wallet clutch: PRADA. Aviators: GUCCI.

With my obvious lack of blogging in the past few weeks, it's clear that beautiful summer weather has finally arrived in Vancouver…Ergo, I am far too busy gallivanting around town in shorts so short that will make your mother's eye roll blind and tops so scantily clad, I don't even know why I even bother wearing one at all.

As much as I adore fall fashions and it's cozy layers and luxurious fabrications, nothing says effortless and free to be than some cuffed shorts, a shirt with the sleeves rolled up easily, some great loafers and a smart pair of shades to simply complete the look.

I love summerWon't you please stay around for a little longer this year...
What do YOU love about summer?

Photographs taken by Lily of Bleed For Fashion.