NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

Weekend Lust: Gold Coast, Sea Temple- Theme Parks/family holidays...

This weekend I will be dreaming of and planning our end of season holiday. So I will reflect on our trip that we went on September last year to the Gold Coast Theme parks. I had been looking forward to doing this before we even had our boys- I am such a big kid at heart, in fact, I still feel like a kid! Before we get to the theme parks though, I have to share where we were so lucky to have stayed...
the brand new and absolutely divine SEA TEMPLE!

It was the first week of the Sea Temple being open, we were actually the very first people to stay in our room! I planned to go to our annual spot, Noosa, straight after the theme parks. So we had to do the big four theme parks in 4 DAYS as we were only on 'the Goldy' for a week- crazy but crazy fun!

We hired a pram from the hotel, to save lugging it from home... so much easier!

Here are a heap of images of the decor: I loved it, just a bit! The restaurant was also fabulous!

We were on the 33rd floor, high enough for me, even a bit too high! There is no way I would stay on the top- 77th level! eek!