NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

I spend more time getting ready in the morning for school that I do studying

Cardigan: PLAY COMME DES GARCONS. Shirt: ZARA. Jeans: ACNE. Shoes: TO BOOT NEW YORK. Backpack: VINTAGE MULBERRY.

With a backpack barely big enough to fit a textbook and a brash attitude that could make any teacher’s lip curl, I’m so glad my days of school do not exist anymore.

I treated school more as a fashion show rather than a learning experience. I was that student who would interrupt lectures by strolling into class fashionably late with big sunglasses adorned and sometimes even bigger handbag to complement.

Honest to say, I spent more time putting outfits together to wear to school than I did spend time on studying or doing homework. Oh well. Whatever. The point is I still graduated with honors and looked hella good doing so because Lord knows, I would never be caught dead sporting sweatpants or even pajamas to class. Filth.