NYC Style Spot   +  stylist

"Life is Like Photography, You Develop from the Negatives."

I’m currently a proud new owner of an digital SLR camera. It’s nothing too fancy. It’s an easy point-and-shoot type that any slobbering idiot or Starving Stylist can function without causing too much mental strain. I’m still completely new at the focusing techniques and I get completely lost when I’m fiddling around in the camera menu, but I can manage.

I might have maxed out another one of my handful of credit cards due to the spoiling purchase of this digital beauty, but I’m prepared to max out yet another as I go searching for a carrying case for my camera and I’m NOT interested in any tacky embarrassing-foreign-tourist type in a nylon or micro-fibre material. A luxurious latticework leather Bottega Veneta or a coveted Goyard bag might be of interest right now for my camera carrier of choice...but for the moment, I’ll just keep it safe in last fall’s runway bowlers bag from Miu Miu.