NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

Look of the Day: A Fall Fashion Affair

Jacket: DIESEL. Cardigan: CLUB MONACO. Shirt: ARMANI JEANS. Pants: H&M. Boots: DSQUARED2. Scarf: VINTAGE. Bag: MIU MIU.

As good or even possibly bad as I may look, I was perspiring enough sweat in this outfit to fill a kiddie pool to play in! I attended the Oakridge Centre Fall Fashion Affair to fulfill my duties as the mall’s style ambassador and since Vancouver’s weather is so unpredictably RIDICULOUS, I was UNCOMFORTABLY warm the whole entire time at the fashion show. All I wanted to be in was cut-off denim shorts and a racer tank top, but how good of a representative would I be if I showed up dressed like that? Agurh. So I bit my tongue, patted off my sweat and chanted quietly to myself, “style over comfort, style over comfort, STYLE OVER COMFORT! ”...Lord dammit ! The things I do sometimes as a slave for fashion, no wonder so many people think I’m insane!

Click here to read more about the
Oakridge Centre Fall Fashion Affair

&

The Style Spy for her fabulous shout out !