NYC Style Spot   +  Today's Special

Posh Will Always Be My Favorite Spice Mom!

I could care less on what others may think, but no words could express how much I LOVE this fabulously emaciated looking BITCH and her damn forbidden GORGEOUS family.

She was always my favorite Spice Girl and will always have a soft spot somewhere in cold-blooded heart next to my secret love for McDonald’s cheeseburgers *ahem* So, when I saw Vicky grace the cover of October’s issue of ELLE Magazine, I just about shit myself because after racking up a huge bill from picking up every September fashion issue on newsstands, I don’t even have any chump change to spare for one more magazine. Agurh! WHATEVER. I don’t often read ELLE Magazine anyways, so I’ll just go to 7-11 or the nearest bookstore and hide in the corner to read the article on her!
That’s $4.99 well saved if I may say!