NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

Adding colour into darkness

Denim shirt: H&M. Canvas shoes: MARC JACOBS. Bag: MULBERRY.

There's nothing like a little retail therapy to fix a bad day right? Well I've been having a rough week—the sort of kind where you would like to crawl into a dark black hole with a giant bag of Cheetos and die. So aside from spoiling myself with a brand new tweed sport coat for the winter (which I TOTALLY did), I spent an evening being pampered at the salon.

Fresh cut, added colour, polished look and a revitalized attitude–This was exactly what I needed and colourist extraordinaire, Calvyn Cass definitely delivered it to me. Calvyn, took my "never-been-coloured-hair" virginity and after experiencing him doing so, I definitely will come back for more. Thank you Calvyn, I hope it was good for you as it was for me ;)

Check out Calvyn's portfolio & book your appointments with him on his website: www.calvyncass.com

P.S. Have you checked out my interview with the lovely Valerie Tiu for Vancouver is Awesome? Whether you consider me a local celebrity or a joke, it's a damn good interview so read it. THE INSEAM VOL.17: PETER TY