NYC Style Spot   +  travel

Deal with it

Trenchcoat: BURBERRY LONDON. Chambray shirt: AMERICAN APPAREL. Cotton turtleneck: AMERICAN APPAREL. Jeans: PRADA. Boots: FLUEVOG. Sunglasses: DIOR HOMME.

I am a bargain hunter—I know a good deal when I see one...well but then again, I consider 15% off on a coveted Chanel bag a complete steal. But when you have an offer of 50 bucks for $25, well you'll be stupid not to pick up an offer like that.

With that said and for someone with a shopping addiction like myself, I just HAD to pick up an offer like that on TeamBuy.ca, where the deal was a $50 credit for $25 at American Apparel because a person can never have enough basics in their wardrobe.

So to all my fellow Canadians out there, sign up for TeamBuy.ca and check out their daily deals to start saving hundreds of dollars on local activities & services, salon visits & restaurant meals, travel packages and more.

I visit everyday and to be quite frank, I can't wait for the day when there will be a deal on botox injections or liposuction because I'll be buying as many as I can for myself and to give away as Christmas presents.