NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

Drugs in my Gucci

Just like EVERYONE else in Vancouver right now, I have the flu. It’s absolutely disgusting how many people I know that are sick right now! What bothers me even more is the handful of people that I have caught around town sporting surgical masks as if it was the new accessory from the runways of Paris !

I’m carrying nothing but over-the-counter drugs in my Gucci bag. Nyquil, Tylenol, Advil, Neo-Citran, Buckley’s, you name it I probably have it. I’ve been completely sedated with all these antihistamines in my system that I enjoy the taste of Buckley’s cough syrup and I basically take shots of it like Patron tequila just for fun.

With the flu making my body ache and sore in every place possible, that has still not enabled me to continue to get primped, pressed and force myself out of the house to at least enjoy somewhat my long Thanksgiving weekend in town. I just figure that just because I feel like a doughy sack of shit that’s about to pass out drooling at any moment, I shouldn’t have to let others know. Spatula that concealer on over them dark under-eyes, powder the nose with extra bronzer, down another entire bottle of Nyquil and I’ll be good as new...sorta.

Anyways since its Thanksgiving in Canada, I want to say that I am thankful for our not-so-lousy healthcare in our nation. Lord Bless. Happy Thanksgiving Y’all xoxo