NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

I Don't Believe in Happy Endings. Thats What My Visa Platinum Card is for

Penny Loafer & Chukka Boot: COLE HAAN
New shoes make me happy. But what makes me even more happy is I'm finally now the 2nd person on the waitlist for the Mulberry Oversized Alexa in OAK. Its been a long wait of over two months since I pre-ordered it when I visited New York in July, but its been well worth the anticipated wait.

Gosh, I can already smell the sweet buttery scent of its leather and feel of its lavishly supple body in my hands! Gaaahh!

On a side note, I just bought a MacBook Pro and you can call me stupid because I still don't have a fucking clue how to use it. This blog entry took almost twice as much time to do on a MacBook than it would on my old PC. I'm either completely clueless like the class ditz or I'm over complicating things like the analytical person I am... I need HELP! Hot tech nerds ahead of the line and inquire for details.