NYC Style Spot   +  Outfits

Look of the Day: Tools in my Prada

Jacket: H&M. Shirt: PAUL FRANK. Jeans: DIESEL. Shoes: COMMON PROJECTS. Bag: PRADA. Suspenders: URBAN OUTFITTERS.

I originally was wearing my caramel coloured Doc Martens with this outfit when I left my house. Already more than half way down the block, I slammed the car brakes with my steel toe boots and said to myself while staring at the rear-view mirrors, “I look like a FUCKING LUMBERJACK, hauling tools around in a PRADA! ”

So of course, without caring that I was already late for an appointment, I spun my car around back home and had a quick footwear change! Feeling more confident and less Brokeback Mountain, I was ready for my appointment but I was pretty sure my appointment was ready for me like 45 minutes ago. Ooops! But FASHIONABLY late than never, right?