NYC Style Spot   +  Today's Special

Shaded Days

Dsquared2 Aviators from Sunglasses-Shop

Aside from my expensive obsession for luxurious designer shoes and anything shiny, sunglasses to me are my favourite staple accessory regardless of whatever season it may be. Sunglasses are more than just a fashion statement, they are great protectants from the sun's harmful rays and also to be quite frank, they are your only saviours when no amount of make-up concealer lathered on could hide those shameful dark bags under your eyes from a debaucherous evening the night before. Darling... trust me, I know because I probably own more sunglasses than they are of sunny days in a year in Vancouver.

The latest addition to my constantly growing collection of shades are these ultra sleek Dsquared2 black aviators. With a classic look with a modern edge, these aviators have easily become my favourite pair for this season.

Many thank yous to the fabulous Sunglasses Shop who have made my shopping for shades incredibly delightful and smooth. Sunglasses Shop carries a vast collection of designer sunglasses for men and women. From popular brand names like Alexander McQueen and Tom Ford to classic labels like Chanel and Dior, Sunglasses Shop has many of your favourite brands and styles of shades you will covet and love. So check out Sunglasses Shop online today for all of your fancy eyewear needs!