NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

Soirée in the City

Blazer: H&M. Dress Shirt: HUGO BOSS. Pants: TOP MAN X TOP SHOP. Boots: ALDO. Belt: GAP. Watch: MICHAEL KORS.

Much love and thanks to Eric & Trevor from Terracotta in Vancouver and Tinu of Side View Magazine for throwing Vanessa, Lily and I such a wonderful soiree last weekend. Also, to all the family, friends and fans of The Haute Pursuit, Bleed for Fashion and myself, The Starving Stylist, thanks for the love and support by attending!

Who would have ever thought that parading around in fancy duds and snapping narcissistic pictures of yourself in awkward poses would get yourself a party thrown in your honor? Now if only could score an all inclusive paid trip to Paris or a designer handbag that was named in my honor, I know I’ve made it.

Event photos soon to be posted.