NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Thanks Stranger

CLUB MONACO cotton knit sweater;DIESEL Poiak distressed denim pants; JOHN FLUEVOG boots; GUCCI aviator sunglasses.


Today is the day of giving thanks.

I am grateful for my wonderful friends, supportive family, decent health, being born a lot taller than the average Asian, having luscious full lips, my ability to recover from a hangover fast, Tom Ford, having perfect and healthy nail beds, oh and of course for possessing such a 'winning personality' and being able to speak sarcasm so fluently with such a straight face, it's beyond scary.

Also and lastly, without any sarcasm and I swear it on my Chanel bag, I am thankful for YOU. The person reading this blog entry or any of my blog entries who has been following this blog for a while now or for that person seeing The Starving Stylist for the very first time. Thank you to all those who have emailed me, commented on my blog posts or are following me on Twitter, Facebook and BlogLovin'. All the admiration and words of support from all of you have always put a smile to my face and I am grateful for all of you. Thank you.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians. xx