NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

This Beat is Automatic Supersonic Hypnotic Funky FRESH

Leather Jacket: ALL SAINTS. Knit Cardigan: DIESEL BLACK GOLD. Racer Back Tank: VINCE. Sweatpant Leggings: JOE FRESH. Boots: FLUEVOG. Rings: DAVID YURMAN & PATRICIA FIELD.

Stub me in the toe with a stiletto and call me a hypocrite because I went against one of my fashion beliefs and sported 'sweatpants' in public... well to a major store launch party to be exact.
I attended the wonderfully organized and impressively excellent Joe Fresh Flagship Store Launch Party in Downtown Vancouver this past weekend. Mixed, mingled, batted some lashes *ahem*Adrian Mainella*ahem* , gossiped, stuffed my faced with delightful treats while washing it down with champagne and rubbed elbows with some of the most beautifully fashionable people in the city. So without a question, it was a wonderful time indeed.
Aside from the party, the new Joe Fresh flagship store is crisp looking, simplistically modern and definitely FRESH. Although I was quite disappointed with the very limited selection of menswear the store provided, it's a good place t o pick up basic garments without the hefty cost that other retailers may charge. But when you're someone like myself, who has just about every single basic wardrobe essential under the sun, a white tee is the last thing I would ever want and because of that, I'm definitely not afraid of shopping in the woman's department for myself. Hey if it fits, it fits, so why not? And if you couldn't already tell, these drawstring sweatpant leggings form Joe Fresh are womens. Good to know that I can fit a size 6 quite comfortably.

Photos by: Lily of Bleed for Fashion & George Pimentel

Px. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER