NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

What I'd Wear Today: Leather, leopard and a dash of Mickey

Neil Barrett printed Mickey Mouse t-shirt; Balenciaga panelled slim-fit biker jacket; Givenchy stainless steel band chrono watch; Dominic Jones Cross Bracelet; Dior Homme Leather and metal detail cuff; Yves Saint Laurent Malibu-Leopard print pony sneakers; Lanvin aviator acetate sunglasses; Ann Demeulemeester black skinny jean.

Fall is upon us and as the nights get darker, so does my wardrobe.

Black skinny jeans and a well fitted black leather jacket become my staple go to pieces that could do no wrong, no matter what I am pairing them up with. In this case, I've complimented my black essentials with a fun Mickey graphic tee (I have the biggest soft spot of Mickey FYI) and a splash of animal print for some added boldness. And of course, nothing is complete without some accessorizing—a leather cuff, some metals, a watch and of course a pair of shades that say, "I'm busy. Talk to someone else that cares."

That's what I've would have worn today. How about you?