NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

What's new at Letter Love Designs?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I wish I could say I was... my 2 boys and husband are all sick and in bed!

Anyway, onto the brighter things in life!

I've finally managed to put some new designs in the shop. I hope you like! Here's a little sampling (I hope you like pagodas):

Pagoda Garden Personalized cards with lined envelopes

Trellis Happy Birthday cards (with a trim of trellis under the flap)

Peony/Camelia Calling Cards (a bit Chanel inspired)

Greek Key + Butterfly (or pagoda) Calling Cards

Bird Cage Calling Cards

Thank You Trellis Cards

Scalloped Pattern Monogram or Thank You cards (love this pattern combo)

For Quatrefoil lovers... Quatrefoil Thank You or Monogram cards with big chevron lined envelopes

Chinoiserie Garden Personalized Note Pads

Enter the Dragon Personalized Note Pad

Simple Flat Note cards with Ombre Chevron envelopes
I hope this gives you a little taste of what is new in store. If you'd like to see more, just hop on over to Letter Love Designs. I am happy to mix things up - if you see a pattern on an envelope that you would like with a different card just ask!