NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Coat of Armour

BALMAIN leather lapel black blazer; ROBERT GELLER cashmere/silk long-sleeve tee; DOCKERS camouflage print cotton chinos; JOHN FLUEVOG perforated leather laceless shoes;
BALENCIAGA leather zipper clutch.

If I could chose just one piece from my wardrobe… Just one… One item that I most coveted…A go to thing that every time I wore, I would feel like a sight for sore eyes and someone ready to command attention because it would make me feel so great every time that piece was draped over my body…that prized garment would be my Balmain blazer.

This black lamb skin lapel blazer is my little black dress to a smart woman's wardrobe. It is what I like to call, my coat of luxurious Parisian armour.…Its that piece that you dress in knowing that you are going to see your biggest enemy in that day and because you look and ultimately feel good, you have the words "Bring it on BITCH" written across your face when you cross that rival's path—THIS. Is my go to feel good piece.

We ALL own an article of clothing that makes us feel this way. So tell me, what is yours?