NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

Got Caught Out in the Rain

Peacoat: DIESEL. Shirt: ASOS. Pants: PRADA LINEA ROSSA. Rubber Boots: GUCCI. Gloves & Beanie: H&M.
Stretchy yoga pants aside, when you live in Vancouver, where it rains about 300 out of the 365 days out of the year, rainboots are basic essentials in anyone's wardrobe. Leopard print, camo, lime green with a splash of fuchsia to of course the rubber ones with the kitten heel, everyone has a pair; I just like mine black… and Gucci of course--Like I wouldn't have it any other way duh.

With all the snowfall warnings that have been forecasted over the weekend in the city, I'll be happily sporting these boots around town with pleasure... maybe even into the bar or club? Okay, okay, okay, I was kidding because thats just bad as when a girl wears ballerina flats to the club. Not cute.

p.s. Thank you everyone for they're wonderful comments, emails and messages of support on my last blog post on bullying. Thank you.