NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Hair Days

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA x H&M wool thick knit sweater; ZARA wool knit beanie;IN GOD WE TRUST Sweet Nothing Necklace.

After almost two years of a clean shaved head, I have finally decided to let my hair grow back out again. I've gone through MANY wild hair styles from a faux-hawk to a pompadour to even bangs longer than past my chin but a shaved head has definitely been the longest I have kept a look for until now.

I'm not going to lie, but I will definitely miss the low-maintenance... or actually more like no maintenance of having no hair and not having to deal with it's fussiness, but it's definitely time for change especially now, since it's winter and it's getting colder day by day—Besides, it will allow me to sport more hats & toques for the time being because let's be honest, the awkward stages of hair growth are the worst and frankly, I look like patchy growing Chia Pet right now.

... Anyways with that said, since I'm still new to Toronto, can anyone recommend a good hairstylist/barber in the Greater Toronto Area for me to check out?

Peter Ty xx

Follow me on: