NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

My first (investment) renovation! Melbourne

This was my very first investment and renovation. It is also about to go up for SALE as we prepare to move in to a new home!!!!!! I was pregnant with my very first baby while we lived in it briefly. My main objection was to create a timeless interior with modern features whilst recognising the beautiful heritage features and surrounding homes. As an investment property I didn't want the style to offend anyone and left room for potential buyers to make it their own. It had to be low maintenance for city dwellers and busy people and have room for a car/garage out the back. I also had to make the most of the small space that had very BIG council restrictions on it like keeping the chimney and not being able to view the second storey from the street... frustrating, yes!!! The main features are 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 2 living areas, laundry, high tech wiring (including keyless entry, security system & wired for C-Bus,) Calcatta Marble (Kitchen, Bathrooms & front porch,) American Oak floorboards, Gessi, Imported Italian Tapware and more!

Lower deck BBQ area not photographed as well as other bedrooms and living room...

Excuse the hire furniture, not quite my taste...