NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

November Air

ZARA tartan print wool poncho; TOPMAN leather biker jacket; ISABEL MARANT x H&M zipper biker jeans; ZARA leather lace-boots;ALEXANDER WANG Brenda chain bag; HERMÉS and TIFFANY & CO. bracelets.

Before my big move from Vancouver to Toronto, I was warned by many people about the blistering cold winters and icy snow here in the East... BUT. Everyone failed to mentioned to me about how windy it gets.

I can be minding my own business, strutting down the street with my earphones on, giddily listening to the new Katy Perry album and then... BAM!! I'll get smacked in the face by a punch of wind going one hundred miles an hour, which throws off my balance causing me to make the ugliest bitch face. As I try to regain consciousness, I then stumble to get my scarf and outfit readjusted because it looks like I got man-handled at a security pat down. Seriously, sometimes the lash of the wind is so strong, I feel as though I just got whiplashed!

I guess this is Mother Nature's way of paying revenge to me with slaps of rough wind to the face for all those times I didn't recycle or dispose my litter correctly... So with that said, I should really start sporting ski-masks or Margiela's face masks to stay warm.

Anyways, how are you all out there preparing yourself to keep warm this winter?

Peter Ty xx

Follow me on: