NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

The Starving Stylist's Weekend Picks for PRIVÉ

I've given up on making excuses for buying anything I don't need in my wardrobe. I'm completely aware of the idea of needs before wants, but let's be frank because with exclusive deals on PRIVÉ, such as having up to 70% off a wide variety of some of your top favourite designer brands, it's hard not to indulge in to your WANTS.

So if you're hoping at beating me to the punch by purchasing the selected items pictured above, you better sign up for PRIVÉ now because they are available THIS weekend only, along with MANY others great items for men & women.

Happy shopping!

1) BSCOTT grey double closure pullover
2) JOHN VARVATOS olive green knit sweater
3) LnA black cotton cardigan with zip pockets
4) BSCOTT grey shawl collar short trench
5) NUDIE Thin Finn dusty black skinny jean
6) MB999 deconstructed cardigan