NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

Weekend Lust: Noosa family holiday

Noosa is our ultimate annual destination. It is not too far from the Theme Parks on the Gold Coast, tasteful shopping and there is an abundance of lovely restaurants to choose from.
I especially like the National Park near where we stay in the slightly more secluded, Little Cove. Yes, our little Cove's name was inspired by this special spot, along with where my husband proposed in Palm Cove. Speaking of Palm Cove, we stayed at the Sea Temple there also. It didn't compare to the new one on the Gold Coast. I thought it was a little run down and besides having a large room with private roof top spa, Palm Cove was quite a boring place in my personal opinion, not as many restaurants or quality shopping as Noosa. Noosa is a good balance for young children and adults alike.
We love the house we stay in at Little Cove as it's super family friendly with our own private pool and fully equipped kitchen. With little ones it is especially nice to stay in a house with your own pool as you can lay by the pool with baby monitors while they have their daytime nap- bliss!

More holidays snaps... read more

I love holidays and sharing the load with my hubby a bit more.
There is more time to play with the boys than worry about cooking or tidying the house.
I get to really enjoy the kids while hubby takes over with the nappy changing etc.

Cove, just on 1 years old

Dady & Taj under water talking

Realising I hadn't had my daily fix... I rushed the kids down to the shops for another ice cream in their PJ's one night,
Taj didn't seem to mind too much!
There is the best ice creams shops in Noosa, not healthy but I struggle with self discipline when it comes to dessert!

I share! Sometimes...

Taj looking at ice creams... wondering why he got a small one :(

Poppy & Nanny even joined us for a little holiday this time much to Taj's delight, clearly!