NYC Style Spot   +  stylist

The 100th Post

Trench: H&M. Turtleneck: CLUB MONACO. Jeans: MOSCHINO. Shoes: GUESS BY MARCIANO.
Belt: GAP. Gloves: AK COLLECTION.

Happy 100th post to the Starving Stylist. I started this blog less than a year and already it has caused quite a stir, who knew so many people would be so drawn to the bitchy life of me. If MTV gave me a reality show, it would definitely be a scandalous hit that could rival The Hills.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all my loyal readers and followers, thank you for all the love and support. But another note, apologies to the handful of individuals that I’ve unintentionally and accidentally trampled over while blogging. This blog was something that was meant to be fun, carefree and a place where I could express myself, but instead I got caught up in my own bitterly selfish world and didn’t realize the things I would spill out of my mouth could be so malicious and hurtful. I’m sorry. As for the haters, thanks for giving me something to laugh at.

Anyways, much love from the Starving Stylist.
See you next year bitches xoxo

Photographs taken by the lovely Jennilee Marigomen.