NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

Hello January

MACKAGE navy belted wool coat; ACNE black skinny jeans; CUSTOM cotton blend infinity scarf; ZARA tall leather black boots & beanie.

"The future lies before you, like a field of fallen snow; be careful how you tread it, for every step will show."

2014 as of yet has been wonderful so far... aside from the fact that I am currently typing this blog entry burrowed in bed with a cold and with snot running down my irritated nose all while completely medicated on Acetaminophen, NeoCitran and any other over-the-counter drug I was able to get my grubby fingers on—I hate being sick.

Hopefully with this suppressed appetite that I'm getting from this cold, it will help me drop all that holiday weight I've gained over the season... so I guess there is a silver lining to becoming sick.

But with that said, after I finish battling off this cold, I cannot wait to tackle on this new year because I have a feeling that this year will be a promising one for me.

Cheers!

Peter Ty xx

Follow me on: