NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

Making it Count

Parka: ROTHCO. Sweater: RODARTExOPENING CEREMONY. Jeans: NUDIE. Boots: FLUEVOG. Bag: BALENCIAGA.

Even though it's not clearly shown through my blogging [and the pathetic lack of it], 2012 has been quite wonderful to me... so far.

I've kept most of my new year's resolutions and added a few more along the way. I also would like to mention that I have yet to shop or buy anything major since the new year has started. *pat on the back* BUT THEN AGAIN, I just received my credit card statements for last month and I think I'll be eating instant noodles for dinner for probably the next 6 months so I can pay off my all bills.

Therefore, if anyone is feeling generous and would like to treat me to dinner, I would be beyond happy to accept... and besides I think I make a pretty hot date.

Haha jk!