NYC Style Spot   +  organic

My Master Bedroom items...

See More My Master Bedroom items...
I drew inspiration from Hollwood Regency and a slight Hamptons touch with the lamps. I like monochromatic, neat and smart bedrooms with a touch of colour, from Missoni, of course! If I feel like a change of colour I will simply get new throw pillows, flowers or art! I have dabbled in 'cleaner' Organic bedding with little luck finding good designs. I have a fitted sheet and a top sheet in a lovely organic bamboo but it's not the most attractive colour in off white!
Sheridan Palais Deluxe Quilt Cover, Sheridan Monfort Sham and pillows, Personalised Sheridan European pillow cases & Millenia Bed Skirt to match this set and the Millenia set I alternate between. Missoni Throw cushions from EMPIRE Peonies in Vase from DLUX Fabric head boards from Domayne Mirrorred side tables from DLUX Round mirror from Adairs Mirrored Jewellery/lingerie cabinet from Esola 'Hamptons' Lamp shades from Esola