NYC Style Spot   +  Today's Special

The Starving Stylist presents: STARVING FOR DIOR CONTEST. Enter NOW to WIN!

STARVING FOR DIOR CONTEST

To celebrate the upcoming 1 year anniversary of my blog and to treat my fabulously loyal readers to a little piece of luxury, I’m giving away a pair of DIOR sunglasses from my materialistically ridden collection of accessories in a contest called: STARVING FOR DIOR.

The prize is pictured above, which is a pair of extremely unique wrap around shades from the limited BANDAGE collection and is valued about $350. These shades are UNISEX, in complete mint condition and come bearing in its original hard case. I believe these Diors are definitely Lady Gaga approved and would make any Star-treckkie crazed fan drown in their own pool of drool. No purchase necessary for this contest, unless your feeling generous you can treat me out for dinner and feed me.

WAYS TO ENTER:

1) FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER (1 ballot) & RETWEET “I just entered the STARVING FOR DIOR contest with the @STARVINGstylist! - http://tinyurl.com/ygoz658 ”, which will earn you a second ballot, giving you a Total of 2 entries in the contest.

2) Follow me with Google Friend Connect by simply clicking FOLLOW on the right-hand column of my blog and completing the instructions. (1 ballot)

3) And lastly, leaving me a simple comment on THIS BLOG ENTRY ONLY can earn you an easy 1 ballot as well too. Just leave me your name, where you’re from and email address, so I can contact you if you have won.

So there’s a total of 4 ways of entering this contest and with the more ballots your have, your chances of winning will be increased. Contest starts January 19th 2010 and runs until February 2nd 2010. The winner will be announced on February 3rd 2010 by random draw.

This contest is open to EVERYONE INTERNATIONALLY. Unless of course, if you’re from Timbuktu or in the middle of Bum-Fuck-Nowhere, then I’M SORRY, these Diors would be a waste of fierceness over there.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!