NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

Jasper Conran Chinoserie

This is definitely on my wish list! I've got 2 little boys so I'm not suggesting this for myself for now (expensive pieces that you wouldn't want to worry excessively about accidentally breaking), but a few of these Jasper Conran Chinoiserie pieces would be a great way to dress up that plain white crockery we all have.
The green is so beautiful and the silver trim just sets it off so beautifully. I might start with a bowl or a mug for myself for now. But in the meantime, look at these fabulous pieces...

via

via
You can also buy the pieces in white with the blue and green trim (but I think the green has my heart! I think I've started to develop a green/navy thing lately, cue the Christopher Farr fabric from my last post!)

via
Enjoy your weekend, so far mine has been productive... makes a nice change!