NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

Stylist turned Ski-Bunny

Lambswool Cowichan Sweater: THE HUDSON'S BAY COMPANY

Like a true slave of trendy fads, I have finally jumped on the Olympic bandwagon in the city and purchased myself some official 2010 Olympic gear from the Hudson’s Bay Company. I know, my fashion creditably just went down a couple notches on the scale of style but with the 2010 Winter Olympics celebrating in my beautiful home city of Vancouver in less than two weeks, I loyally had to show my pride somehow and I doubt strolling around with my Balenciaga Weekender and oversized sunglasses was going to cut it especially with so many athletes from around the world in town!

Okay sure, my intentions aren’t necessarily in full support of the games as it is to meet attractive foreigners, but hey can you imagine how lumberjack-edgy-fierce I’ll look in this lambswool cowichan sweater paired with some constructed Doc Martens, distressed jeans and a then bundled up with a chunky scarf? I’d make the perfect ski-bunny!

P.S. THE STARVING FOR DIOR CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW! LAST CHANCE TO ENTER >> Click here

P.S.S. If y’all are in Downtown Vancouver this Sunday February 7th, check out my girl, DemiCouture's vintage clothing sale at W2 at the Woodwards! Click here for more info.