NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

The Singles Club: The Want List

Gucci Pour Homme II Eau de Toilette cologne; Miansai large brass cuff with screw closure; J.Crew brown tan leather iPhone 4/4S case; Fuck Yeah Menswear: Bespoke Knowledge for the Crispy Gentleman book; Balenciaga creased-leather pouch in blue; Kilian Love & Tears candle; Nike Dunk High sneakers; West Elm grand lacquer jewelry box; Jack Black Balm Squad Lip Quad lip balm set; NIXON S.A.M. watch.

I'm a closet romantic and I secretly like Valentines even though I may be single.

Yea... sure, Valentines may be a pathetic reminder of how lonely it is to be single when you're walking down that wretched sea of red heart shaped boxes of chocolates and fuzzy teddy bears at the drug store but thats fine with me because at the end of the day, I'd rather be single than be in a relationship with the wrong person.

But when I do find that right person, they must celebrate Valentines... only because I have always been single on that one day of the year and I want to be 'that' obnoxious couple that sends flowers to one another at work and all that 'hoo ha' nonsense just to get a kick out of it and annoy others... because I'm twisted like that.

But until then, I don't need no Valentines, I'll buy my own Gucci, my Nike sneaks and the candy around my wrists... but then again if y'all feeling generous, I'm a size 9.5 in them Nikes, so that's okay with me too!