NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

A weekend get-away of material needs

I leave for a quick weekend get-away to Vegas in less than 20 hours. So in a city that never sleeps, there is no reason why anyone's style should not do the same.

Here are just a few [ lustfully wanting needing/"soon" to have ] trip essentials:
1) Yves Saint Laurent double wrap leather bracelet with silver hardware. $295
2) Bottega Veneta snakeskin titanium intrecciato ayers continental wallet. $760
3) Alexander McQueen Jersey Skull Scarf. $365
4) Super flat top cheetah sunglasses. $155
5) Maison Martin Margiela leather belt. $215
6) Burberry Brit slim fit cargo trousers. $195
7) Givenchy moccasin cleats. $430
8) Acne white oxford shirt. $200
9) Chloe Aurore leather tote. $1,795
10) Gucci double berated cardigan. $970

Like I said before and I'll say it again but only if I'm feeling generous, whatever happens in Vegas... goes on my blog.

Adiós