NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Everyday is Gameday

H&M wool varsity jacket; UNIQLO button-down oxford shirt; ACNE STUDIOS black skinny trousers; MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA x H&M white sneakers; ALEXANDER WANG leather chain bag.

Truth be told, I love hi-top sneakers.

I'm a sucker for a smart-looking pair of sneakers and I actually own quite the branded collection myself. I don't wear them often but when I do, people are always quick to comment on how sporty I look even though I am toting a Prada clutch at the same time.

I am no athlete by any means and probably couldn't shoot a basketball into a hoop if my life depended on it but you can guarantee that I can certainly look the part with my short-shorts, knee-high socks and everything if I needed to. But just don't ask me to run. The rubber soles of my Gucci sneakers are totally not made for that—Strutting, YES. Running? Uh. NO. Unless its to a warehouse sale at Barneys New York, then bring it on!

Photographs taken by Ashley M.

Follow me on: