NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

House decorating: A recent PURCHASE, or two...

I have been swiping up some delectable gold accents for my home the last 6 months or so in Australia or overseas (via my US Po BOX) and when I saw this bowl on Made by Girl's blog this morning I knew I had to have it! It's a similar style to my Alessi bowl but a bit more shiny! I have Kelly Wearstler's HUE too- it's meant to be, isn't it!? That's my excuse anyway! What excuses do you use to feel less guilty after making a new purchase?

images via elements of style
Similar to a few of my Jonathan Adler tray's I use for everything
(kid's parties, book displays, grouping objects.)

images via elements of style

images via elements of style
My new bowl :)

images via elements of style
The soft lilac of these barnacles will add a lovely touch of colour to my coral collection!

Versatile coaster's

Whilst browsing Made by Girl I noticed this lovely Made by Girl 'Love' print in gold that I have been eyeing off for a while...

Made by Girl image