NYC Style Spot   +  TOY STORY

Toy Story: Lolly buffet, Part 4

Now, before you judge me (haha)... I do feed my children very well, honestly, I do. There was plenty of healthy food available. Rule #1 Party food is for Parties only! :) My next party I do aim to have just as many healthy and colourful options as I did junk food here!

Personalised Hershey's kisses

Blue-heaven milksakes on Jonathan Adler acrylic tray
Bottles were a mix of large from Bed Bath N Table & small from The Little Big Company

Personalised chocolate bars

The cake he helped me ice!

Jessie's hat & 'Ham' character cookie's

Home-made strawberry playdough

'Alien' & 'Ham' cookies. Home-made blueberry play-dough

Add caption

Bags of fairy bloss 'Clouds from Andy's room

*All photos are property of Bree McPhee, not to be used on pinterest or anywhere else without prior consent in writing (by email.)