NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

What's going on?

A favourite phrase of my 3 year old - what's going on? Time flies and suddenly summer is over. So, what's been going on with me and Letter Love Designs lately?

Gearing up for a lovely vacation... at least I hope it is lovely and I hope my youngest doesn't manage to vomit all over me again in the plane. Time will tell and experience says I will have a spare set of clothes in my bag this time! So not cool to be wearing your husband's t-shirt upon arrival at swanky hotel. So sad to throw the new Witchery top out after wearing it only once.

Also, look out for a stylish stationery collaboration with the fantastic blog What Would Kate Do. If you are a Kate fan this blog (and stationery) is for you!

via
And, I can't believe I left it so long but I finally made it onto Instagram and I love it.

Was looking through some old bookmarks and found some fabulous images thanks to Liz Caan - just had to share:

via

via

via

And a dream closet (why not?)...

via
And finally, Happy Easter too!