NYC Style Spot   +  x-bench

Lusting over this weekend: The X-bench

I purchased a couple of these in custom made off-white fabric for a beach house
from Adorn Homewares

Here is one of the beach house ones...

The beautiful watercolour print, of which I purchased 12 last year
is by Kerri Shipp of Driftwood Interiors

There will be 12 of these adorning the huge staircase wall

My X-bench from the US I will show you how I have used these (everywhere) in my home after the room reveals...
The x-bench has been around for a while, so I'm not going to claim it as 'my find' but pinterest has sparked my interest in them again! I love the classic style ottoman, it has so many versatile uses- I could have one in every room. I have had my creme ones out of reach while my babies have been young (the colour is far from stain proof) but they have been surfacing for recent gathering's at our house and work well for extra seating in our lounge area.